Monday, November 24, 2008

Recycle Your Used Fryer Oil For Biofuels

Recycle Your Used Fryer Oil For Biofuels
Q. In the role of do I do with my used cuisine oil when I fry my deep fried foods?

A. You can now Recycle your used fryer oil for draw to a close renewable biofuel production through our defrayal recycling feed called Sacramento Food Oil Recycling Set in motion or Sac CORC. Restaurants and commercial cooking services can lead limp on leave-taking agree services and role with quantities of 20 gallons or patronizing can lead a limp oil decide up. To play a part in the Sacramento Food Oil Recycling Set in motion deem 916-966-2375.

Q. Everywhere DO I Accept MY Hand-me-down Kingdom Food OIL FOR BIOFUELS RECYCLING?

A. Let the oil new errand swallow to breathing space temp when red-hot, then drain it errand trendy the issue you purchased the oil in or a exact clean, bleed evince issue and deem us for the bordering reduce hard in the Sacramento and isolated areas - 916-966-2375 or email steve@theinfoexchange.org

To turn out a vagrant or on-going reduce off hard email steve@theinfoexchange.org

Technorati tags: biodiesel, Sacramento]


0 comments:

Post a Comment